My Boyfriend the EMT

My Boyfriend the EMT

Monday, October 22, 2012

Breaking Point.

Tyler and I have both hit are breaking point with each other. We decided today to give each other space and time to think through our personal feelings. I'm hoping in a couple of weeks we will talk again and both of us realize how important the other was in our lives. But until then I'm taking a break on the blog thing, Tyler doesn't like it and I need to respect his wishes. Until then I will be reading my new book, Fireman's Wife. The last book I was reading caused me to think to deep and force others to think to deep. Which has got me where I'm at now.

If your reading this Tyler,
I love you and I'm sorry for the hurt I have caused you. Take the time you need to gather your thoughts and work through your problems. I think once we have had a much needed break we ill find that each other has a special place in our hearts for one another. I would rather not talk for a couple of weeks and solve our issues then not be together for the rest of our lives because we never gave each other space. I hope for us to be better before you start paramedic school on December 12, I would like to help you get through this tough time and make you put in the focus in hours needed to be successful.  Don't make fun on my book I made you it wasn't completed yet. Tyler I can promise you that if we can make it through this things will be different for the better. Remember I'm always here for you and you will remain my hero.

Love will always find a way <3

No comments:

Post a Comment