My Boyfriend the EMT

My Boyfriend the EMT

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Losing Faith.

Today has been one of the hardest days. I have almost given up hope. The ways he is treating me isn't fair anymore. I know I messed up and I will spend the rest of my life making it up to him. But I have been treated like this before for almost 4 years by someone else and I can't do it for another. I'm hoping he is different. Im giving him till Monday to change if not I'm just going to have to let go for good. I don't want to I just emotional cant take much more. This book is making me hate living with my mom, sister and brother. But if thats what it takes to for our relationship to work I will do whatever it takes. I love him more than he will ever know. We have been through a lot as a couple that must young adults don't have to deal with. If we can get through this it will only make our relationship stronger, healthier and have a lasting relationship.

True love never dies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment