My Boyfriend the EMT

My Boyfriend the EMT

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Smiling for no reason.

Last night I gave Tyler the stuff for his jeep. He loved it! We talked some last night which hopefully helped our relationship. We ended our night watching Duck Dynasty and eating pizza rolls and hot pockets! It was a great night:) I found myself smiling for no reason for the first time in months. He went to work this morning and I hated seeing him leave. He is coming to have lunch with me on Monday while I'm at work, I'm hoping to have a great time and not discuss our relationship. I asked him today that if Monday goes good and we have a great time that maybe Saturday we can go dancing. We haven't danced together in over a year so I think it will be fun! Im hoping to restore the fun in our relationship:)

Kiss tomorrow goodbye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment