My Boyfriend the EMT

My Boyfriend the EMT

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Morning.

Well I went out last night. Didn't have as much fun as I thought I would. I'm no longer that immature high school girl and stuff like that doesn't appeal to me. I know it sounds crazy but each day I'm slowly changing and becoming a happier person. I know it's hard to believe because people don't change over night but I have really started seeing a difference. This morning I get a message from one of Tyler friends and my first thought was the worst of course. But as we continued talking I realized he was shocked that we broke up and hopes that we could work through are problems. I really do miss Tyler and I hope he is starting to miss me ignoring the immature argument of the past and missing me as a person. On Monday were suppose to have lunch together and I told him that if he still has faith in me and our relationship to come but if he doesn't than I would rather him not come. I really hope he shows up and we have a nice stress free lunch. If he doesn't show up on Monday I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. When a girl truly loves a guy she will try her best to make things work but after so long of you not trying she gives up. When she gives up good luck on getting her to try again because she doesn't want to go through the pain again.
I thank Tyler's friend for randomly messaging me it has given me hope that our friends are shocked this happened and don't want to see us throw in the towel that easily. Our talk we had on Friday night was a hard one to have but I think it needed to be said. I took a lot of responsibility for my faults in our relationship such as growing up, letting my family's opinion matter more over my own, letting the past into the present and not being honest 100%. All though Tyler didn't say much he did admit he let one person come into our relationship and I hope what I said got him thinking in a positive way so he can make the changes in his life to become a happier person. I'm willing to be patient as long as we are both working through our issues with each other and personally.

Forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment